Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day

Mr. Serious

Some of Owen's food- apples, green beans, peas, sweet potatoes with navy beans and ginger.

One cool dude on the disc golf course

Owen's favorite way to sleep these days- tush up.

My first Mother's Day was a great one! It started out with a nice long morning nap from Owen. I got an extra hour of sleep- a rare thing around here. I woke up to a scrumptious breakfast in bed. I had gingerbread waffles with lemon curd and strawberries waiting for me. After breakfast we went out to play a round of disc golf with some friends. The day ended with a BBQ at the house. Owen and Chris got me a cooking class at the Cook's Warehouse for my gift. I learned how to make my own baby food. Little Owen is one lucky dude. I am a little jealous of his meals!

No comments: